Nowadays people are more engaged in sports activities and tend to involve their friends to do sports with them. In addition, every year various sports competitions are held that require a high level of digitalization to leave worldwide buddies with the best and unforgettable memories.
You might be looking for:
- Hire an outsourced dedicated development team to drive your business growth.
- At Intelvision, we offer full-cycle web development services focusing on performance and security.
- We have developed an operative and useful order-taking app that can be used by sales representatives in the B2B department, who are constantly in movement, and by shop assistants in any type of physical store.
- Top 6 Leading .NET Trends in 2022
- Technological development is happening so fast that it is getting a bit challenging to keep up with the latest .Net trends.
- Our customer was looking for an experienced tech team that can dive deeply into the project requirements, create a unique application with proper software architecture, and enable easy user flow.
- Our client required the implementation of a startup app into a well-performing sports competition application that can work without pitfalls.
- The solution was aimed to be used by people in different age ranges and connect them because of the similar interests – sports participation and competitions.
- We were required to settle all the needful technologies for connecting the server which would let the app work properly from any device.
High traffic application
Our created solution has scaled the traffic to sports competitions application with thousands of users, and met the needs of sporting events, following information security requirements.
Web server integration
We utilized a high-performance web server facility to ensure the flawless performance of the application. This is perfect for people in the dynamic industry like sports organizations to engage with each other by using the app.
Exceptional user experience
We delivered an exceptional user experience solution with easy navigation, a visually-engaging effect, and convenient competition management.
Maps and geolocation
We have integrated Google Maps and geolocation for competition management and tracking.
We have developed a timer for calculating the sports score and for the user to get his competition score.
Sign-in\sign-up with Facebook
According to the “UX” analysis, users often prefer to sign-in\sign-up through Facebook. This feature enables them to proceed with just 1 simple click.
We have integrated maps for the user to be able to define a competition’s details on the map.
This feature refers to the use of location technologies such as GPS and allows users to find and track each other during the competition.
The feature of a specialized type of clock is used for measuring specific time intervals for people participating in sports competitions.
This functionality enables the showcase of participants and winners. In addition, it helps easily manage competitions in real-time.
What our customer says
The skilled team at Intelvision delivered a quality product within a rapid timeline. They showed hardworking professionalism while displaying an optimistic attitude. The communication with them was also precise and clear.