An online advertising platform is a custom service that contains all the features a person needs to run a successful business with sharing and selling goods within a specific area. We’ve gathered all our know-how experience and optimized a one-of-a-kind service that can easily help anyone to find the needful product in the local area and for any person to place his goods easily on the ad platform.
You might be looking for:
- Hire an outsourced dedicated development team to drive your business growth.
- At Intelvision, we offer full-cycle web development services focusing on performance and security.
- We have developed an operative and useful order-taking app that can be used by sales representatives in the B2B department, who are constantly in movement, and by shop assistants in any type of physical store.
- Top 6 Leading .NET Trends in 2022
- Technological development is happening so fast that it is getting a bit challenging to keep up with the latest .Net trends.
- We have faced several complex challenges while working on the project, among which were constant issues with main roles (customer, vendor, admin) – where random users or sellers saw the goods that should not be displayed within the chosen categories.
- A lack of optimization caused a long website loading time and a bad user experience.
- There was no possibility to log in via social media.
- A localization feature was not working.
- There were issues with multitenancy.
Tools we used
Detailed Tech Audit
We have conducted a technical audit of the website (including the audit of the inner tech environment, code review, and analyzed in detail the software architecture).
Customizable product filters and categories
Intelvision team has implemented customizable product filters and categories that can be managed from the admin panel.
The team has optimized the website so it could function quickly, properly and the page could be loaded fast (tested using Google Page Speed Tool and GT Metrix). We added a feature that optimizes pictures during website upload (including pictures of products).
We reviewed and refactored the localization feature to work properly.
The team has restructured the database based on updated database architecture. This improvement increased data loading time for the website users by 10%.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI\CD)
We had customized the CI \ CD that increased development speed.
Reduced infrastructure costs for our client
Intelvision team has transferred the website to a new server with better performance and a custom pricing plan to optimize infrastructure costs for our client.
Refactored main roles functionality
We have refactored core functionality for main roles and covered a business logic with tests to make sure that each role can access the needed data and efficiently and securely interact with a website.
Facebook integration and multitenancy feature updates
We have implemented the possibility to log in via Facebook and updated the multitenancy functionality to work properly.
Stable version of the website and release
In accordance with all analyzed issues within the tech audit and further improvements, we have managed to build the stable version of the website and released it successfully.
We have made a detailed technical audit of the platform.
Login \ Sign up via Facebook
We made it possible for every person who requires access to the system to log in through Facebook.
Global search feature
The search feature makes it possible to find a needful product on the website by entering a product description, currency, prices, and additional filters.
This feature lets the system administrator manage orders and interact with customers.
The “product management” functionality provides the possibility to use all features related to product management processes.
- Share product on Facebook and Twitter By pressing a “share product” button, selected goods are automatically transferred to the user’s main Facebook\Twitter page for advertisement purposes.
- Multitenancy The multi-tenancy feature provides a technically correct solution to manage users that want to create their own shop within the website and manage goods for selling purposes.
- Role management (customer, vendor, admin) By refactoring and optimizing the role management, we made it possible for the super admin to manage each role on the website.
- Category management The “category management” feature provides the possibility to select and manage products that belong to a certain category within the platform.
What our customer says
We had constant issues with our website functionality and the Intelvision’s team went even above our requirements and optimized everything to work excellent.
We will contact you for further details within one business day.