Intelvision was delighted to create custom Web and mobile applications that make it possible to order any delivery from one place to another.
You might be looking for:
Dedicated Software Development Team
- Hire an outsourced dedicated development team to drive your business growth.
- At Intelvision, we offer full-cycle web development services focusing on performance and security.
- We have developed an operative and useful order-taking app that can be used by sales representatives in the B2B department, who are constantly in movement, and by shop assistants in any type of physical store.
Top 6 Leading .NET Trends in 2022
- Top 6 Leading .NET Trends in 2022
- Technological development is happening so fast that it is getting a bit challenging to keep up with the latest .Net trends.
The main challenges were proper route functionality and delivery from one place to another.
During the driver’s registration, it was necessary to verify his driving license.
Another challenge was a custom courier’s route calculating and optimized package tracking logic that allows efficiently manage the courier’s car capacity.
Tools we used
Web and mobile applications
We have built web and mobile applications for the client to manage the orders of the delivery from one place to another in an easier way.
Uber-like push notifications
When the order is created a push notification appears on the driver’s phone.
Delivery optimization solution - orders bundle
We implemented custom logic that allows collect orders in bundles based on specific user’s delivery conditions and calculate the best route to match delivery terms.
Easy credit card payment method
We implemented a Stripe payment gateway to make a credit card payment as easy as possible.
Our solution connects drivers with customers using web sockets and allows customers to see their package’s delivery on the map in real-time.
Driver mobile application
Drivers have their own app that allows them to take orders, deliver them, and get paid for the work.
This feature was created to ease the functionality of the chosen order for the courier and manage the order from the admin panel.
According to security reasons the driver needs to verify his driving license during the registration before taking customers’ orders.
Chat & push notifications
The chat option helps to communicate in a timely manner about certain issues directly on the website.
Notifications are sent on the customer’s and driver’s phones to help them see delivery stages and system messages.
An easy navigation function to see exactly what is the route, where is the courier, and your package.
- Login/Registration/Forgot Password We made it possible for every person who requires access to the system login, make registration and change the password.
- Payments & Subscriptions We have executed the payment integration funnels for a quick and accessible “checkout” procedure.
- Admin panel Admin dashboard panel helps to manage the inner processes during the delivery of the order.
- Map integration The integration of the map helps to see the main route from pick-up to drop-off.
- Driver & Client apps We have created both versions of the Uber-like application: one for the customers and the other - for the driver.
What our customer says
It was very comfortable to work with Intelvision’s team. They managed every step of our project and all the time advised what is best to do. They conducted a high qualified analysis and used just the right technologies for everything to work quickly.