It quite often happens that it is difficult to manage all the working processes that are made by every employee in the company. Instead of having several micro-management applications that will only confuse and get you lost in the professional environment, it is better to have one internal service system.
The main challenge was to create a system that allows managing the company’s internal order management process with a new approach:
- System of Web and Mobile applications to manage tasks and orders from several devices
- Push notifications for employees according to the working tasks
- Third-party integration of the 1C system (accounting software)
- Possibility to generate PDF reports with the information about the orders.
Tools we used
Minimum amount of manual work
We have customized all internal processes to work in the automation mode and without the need to spend time on manual work.
We have integrated a third-party accountant system (1C) into our custom solution.
PDF reports generation
We have made it possible to generate PDF files with the information about the orders.
Mobile push notifications
Our solution sends push notifications to the needed employee on various system actions.
The report of work and ordered parts can be easily sent in a PDF report to the customer.
With the order management functionality, the employee can handle the order by receiving the push notification and interact with points (orders) on the map.
Map with Orders
This feature allows seeing the location of orders on the map. By clicking on the point, it provides additional information about the order.
Using the PDF generation feature user can easily download the PDF reports of the order and show them to the client.
The offline mode provides functionality to save orders on the phone and sync them later when the Wi-Fi connection is stable.
- Login/Registration Every employee who has access to the system can sign up and log in to the web and mobile apps using credentials based on the role.
- QR Code Scanner The employee can open the product catalog, scan the bar code and find the information about the product.
- 1C Integration We have integrated the 1C accounting system to sync the service internal system and accounting tool.
- Admin Panel This feature provides the system administrator ability to manage orders, interact with customers and generate PDF reports.
What our customer says
What I liked about Intelvision’s team was that they asked in detail about what we actually wanted to accomplish and understood our requirements. They were very communicative and result-oriented.